Request edit access
Application form for Young Theatre Days`2020
April 13 - 18, 2020 Klaipeda, Lithuania.
We are inviting professional actors, theatre directors and scenographers, dramaturgists to participate and fill in the application form.
The 8th international festival Young Theatre Days aims to bring together actors, directors, stage designers, dramaturgist and critics in the non-traditional theatre space, giving them an opportunity to create together and establish contacts for further cooperation. The project involves creative workshops, the essence of which is the cooperation of young professionals from different creative fields in the limited time frame, preparing the performance and presenting it to the audience.
The terms of selecting the participants:
• Professional actors, theatre directors, stage designers and dramaturgist of all ages who have completed studies can participate in the workshops;
• The workshops and the presentations of the created pieces will take place on 13 -18th April 2020. In the selecting process the priority shall be given to those participants who will be able to participate in the programme for all 6 days;
• The organisers will provide the participants with the accommodation, catering and free pass to all the events of the festival;
• Registration of the participants will take place till 31st January 2020. In the application they will be requested to briefly describe their professional activity, motivation to participate in the projects, and to indicate on which days they can participate in the events of the festival;
• More information about the process of selecting the participants and the programme of the festival will soon be available on the website of “Young Theatre Day”
and Facebook account
The format of the workshop:
• There will be two different stages: SPRINT and PRO. 4 teams for each stage will be formed, consisting of 6 actors,
a theatre director, a dramaturgist and a stage designer. Each team will work separately during the workshops;
• The group of actors will be led by the directors who, will host the workshops;
• The teams of SPRINT stage will get inspirations for every new day and will have to present the performance in the evening;
• The PRO stage will be working on a piece of novel, where every team will get a part of it. The performance will be presented after 4 days of work.
• The workshops and open previews of short plays will take place in the spaces near The Culture Factory and other public locations of the city;
• Every day the meetings with the viewers, the analyses of works and discussions will be held.
• The organisers will cover travel expenses (up to 250 Euros for foreign participants) and provide free accommodation and catering.
• The participants few for each participant is 29 Euros.
• The best performances from both stages will be selected and nominated with a financial prize.
Email address/el. paštas:
Name, surname/vardas, pavardė:
Phone number/telefono numeris:
Country of residence/gyvenamoji šalis:
Applying as/aplikuoju kaip:
Theatre director/teatro režisierius
MOTIVATION LETTER. Describe yourself a bit. It can be your artistic CV, created roles, directed plays, creative experience, education, professional goals and aspirations. Don't be lazy - this section is really important./MOTYVACINIS LAIŠKAS. Apibūdinkite save. Tai gali būti jūsų kaip kūrėjo gyvenimo aprašymas, kurtí vaidmenys, režisuoti spektakliai, kūrybinė patirtis, išsilavinimas, profesiniai tikslai ir siekiai. Netingėk, šis punktas labai svarbus.
Do you need accommodation in Klaipeda?/Ar jums reikia apgyvendinimo Klaipėdoje?
Food allergies, intolerance, special needs/maisto alergijos, specialūs poreikiai:
Specify witch days you are available? (priority for participants who are joining for all days)/kuriomis dienomis jūs galite dalyvauti? (pirmenybė dalyviams, galintiems dalyvauti visas dienas):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service