Request edit access
Emotional Health Support
This service is 100% here for you to write and share your story and your current situation. Sometimes just getting your thoughts and goals out of your head and on to paper can be very beneficial. I hope this can be a guide that can help provide you with some structure and clarity. Thank you for being here.
*** I have also provided some of my personal principals and philosophy's that I use to get me through this crazy game called life, at the end of this exercise
You can skip any questions you like, as none are compulsory. Your name and email address are not required for this exercise and you can remain 100% anonymous. However should you wish to receive a copy of your answers you will need to leave your email below or email me at
*** you can also write these questions down in your own book and answer them there if you prefer.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions to include for this service please feel free to leave your suggestions below, I will also update this regularly and as often as I feel necessary also if this service has helped in any way shape or form I would love to know. If you know someone who may benefit from this service be sure to share it with them.
Your answers will not be shared with anyone, I am a licensed Mental Health Specialist with the Demartini Institute, and have practiced in the health and fitness space for over 12 years. Also I am a bit of a nerd and love studying and diving into the best stuff I can find.
If you are dealing with a crisis, please contact
* In the case of an emergency, please phone 000 for police, ambulance or fire services
* Lifeline (24/7) please phone 13 11 14 – if you don’t feel like talking, Lifeline Text is available from 6pm – midnight: this service is short term support for people who are feeling overwhelmed or having difficulty coping and gives you the opportunity to talk through text in private with a trained Lifeline Crisis Supporter. Simply send a text to 0477131114
* Kids Helpline (24/7) please phone 1800 55 1800
* Beyond Blue (24/7) please phone 1300 224 636
* Suicide Call Back Service (24/7) please phone 1300 659 467
* MensLine (24/7) please phone 1300 789 978
* Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence (24/7) please phone 1800 424 017
Thank you and I hope you get some value from doing these exercises
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
email address (optional)
Would you like to receive a copy of your answers
Before you start, what would you like to get from this exercise?
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ben Coles.