Request edit access
Тест для взрослых. Используется для определения уровня от Intermediate (B1) до Advanced (C1) по международной шкале CEFR.
ЧТОБЫ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ БЫЛИ ОБЪЕКТИВНЫМИ, МЫ ВАС ОЧЕНЬ ПРОСИМ НЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЬСЯ ИНТЕРНЕТОМ ИЛИ ДРУГИМИ ИСТОЧНИКАМИ (даже если надо подсмотреть всего лишь одно слово :) )
Мы не занимаемся навязчивым сервисом, но если Вам нужна дополнительная информация по курсу - оставьте,пожалуйста, Ваш номер телефона, и мы перезвоним :)
Choose the correct answer
1. Martin knows about the meeting because I ___________ (speak) with him about it yesterday.
2. You _______________ (always not need) to have a university degree to become successful in business.
not always needs
always don’t need
don't always need
not always need
3. The crime rate in New York __________________ (go down) in the past ten years.
has gone down
4. Tom _________________ (be) able to swim since he was 1 year old.
5. My brother _________________ (do) a degree at university so I don’t see him very often, unfortunately.
6. It _____________ (not snow) here a lot last winter.
7. Have you heard? They ________________ (fill) over 8 bags of rubbish from the beach already.
8. I _____________ (go) to the cinema every now and then, but only if there is something good on.
9. Our professor is an expert on Greek philosophy. At the moment she ________________ (write) a book on the life of Socrates.
10. He let me down the other day, so now I ___________________ (not believe) him any more.
am not believe
11. You certainly look _________ you did yesterday.
much better than
much more good than
much better then
much better that
12. She has three sons, all _____ became doctors.
13. You ______ check that these facts are really true.Otherwise, you might be using misleading information.
14. I want ______ immediately.
that this work is made
this work made
this work to be done
this work do
15. He’s used to _____________ in public.
have been performing
16. It’s ages __________________ him.
ago I saw
that I don’t see
since I saw
that I didn’t see
17. He’d done it before, __________________ ?
18. I ____________________ photographs.
enjoy to take
amuse to take
19. I would like ___________ for causing so much trouble.
that you apologize
you to apologize
20. It was _____________ that he couldn’t finish it alone.
such a difficult job
a so difficult job
so difficult job
such difficult job
21. _______________ she had put on sun cream, she got burnt.
22. She’ll soon get ______ her disappointment and be quite cheerful again next morning.
23. PTO stands ______________ “Please, turn over”.
24. You ____________ that film last week – it was only released yesterday.
mustn’t have seen
can’t haven't seen
can’t have seen
couldn’t had seen
25. If I ran the bank, I ___________ you an overdraft.
would have given
26. I work at Pealson Inc. I ______________ there since 1992.
have been worked
have been working
has been working
27. Last month my manager asked _________ one morning.
that I saw her
I should see her
me see her
me to see her
28. I could do that _________________ time.
then I had
then I should have
when I had
when I should have
29. She was new so I wondered what ____________ .
she would be
she should be
she should be a like
she would be like
30. When I went to see her, she said, “I’d like ____________ me with a special project. I’ve heard that you speak Italian.”
that you should help
that you will help
you to help
31. She said that a factory in Italy wanted a specialist for ten months. “Tell me _____________ go.”
if you may
if you can
32. I __________________ a few days to think about it.
explained her I liked
explained I’d like
told her I’d like
told her I liked
33. “All right”, she said, “ and if you want all the details, my assistant _____________ them to you.”
is going to give
34. So I asked her assistant ________________ give me the papers.
35. “I don’t know where they are”, she said. “When I ________________ them, I’ll call you. Oh! Here they are.
am going to find
36. Let me have them back after you ____________ them.
will be reading
37. When I told my friends about it they all said, “It ____________ ”.
looks to be marvelous
38. “I _______________ yet,” I replied.
didn’t say yes
haven’t said yes
wasn’t said yes
wouldn’t say that yes
39. The next day I __________ the manager I wanted to go.
40. She said, “I hoped _____________ .”
you to agree
that you agreed
that you’d agree
for you to agree
41. Maria was just walking along the road when someone on a motorbike __________________her handbag.
42. Jane’s letter was unexpected. It arrived completely out of the___________________.
43. Nobody has any firm information, so we can only _______________________on what caused the accident.
44. We can’t turn left here. It’s a __________________ street.
45. The couple was finally _______________________ by the landlord after not paying rent for six months.
46. I think I did something wrong. I wish I ___________ the instructions more carefully.
47. If you hadn't taken a course in Harvard, where do you think you ____________ now?
is going to be
would have been
48. When I realized that I’d left my homework at home, I quickly _____________________ back to get it.
49. You look out of ________. Why don’t you see a doctor?
50. When I don't know the translation of a word, I always ________________ in the dictionary.
look it up
put it up
read it up
make it up
51. If only I __________________ it when I was younger, I _________________ in such an unpleasant situation now.
had been, be
had known, wouldn't be
knew, wouldn't be
knew, wouldn't have been
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MoonLight.