Request edit access
NHC2020 registration and abstract submission
This is NHC2020 abstract submission form, please fill all required fields as instructed.
Important information about the abstract:
- After submission, You will get a notification e-mail.
- Acceptance or rejection will be announced later using the provided email address.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The papers must not have been previously published or submitted elsewhere.
- Only one-page abstracts (up to 2000 characters with spaces) will be accepted in the conference proceedings.
- Language of the abstracts is English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract and provide correct information.
- Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
If you have problems or questions:
For more detailed information visit:
Title of the abstract
- Give the names in following order: Surname, initial of the first name (e.g. Smith, J.).
- If adding more than one name, separate with semicolons (e.g. Smith, J.; Doe, J.).
- Provide name of the Institution, department (/lab etc), city, country.
- If adding more than one institution, use separate lines.
Corresponding author institution
Keywords and abstract
- Up to five key-words, separated with semicolons.
- Length of the abstract up to 2000 characters (with spaces).
- Special characters, equations and figures are not supported.
- Organisers of the conference are not offering language editing, in case of acceptance it will be published as it is.
Type and theme of the presentation
Mark your preffered type of the presentation. As number of oral presentations are limited, the final desision will be made by scientific committee.
Knowledge gaps in the interactions between hydrology, ecosystems and global change
Hydrological and ecological modelling
Approaches for monitoring, assessment, protection and restoration for water and ecosystem services
Water and ecosystems for human well-being
Water policy and governance
Make your choiche by ticking the boxes. Short course fee must be payed same time with conference fee. Short courses take place on August 10th. For more information about short courses (schedule, prices etc):
Key elements of scientific writing (Bjørn Kløve)
Communicating your science to the public (Arko Olesk)
Isotope hydrology (Nathan D. Stansell)
Field course in karst geomorphology and hydrology of the Kohila karst region (Oliver Koit)
Participation in the Conference dinner + NHF 50 anniversary at Lennusadam (
) on the evening of 12th of August. There is no extra fee for the Conference dinner as it is included in the conference fee.
If you have additional needs or any other concernes you like to point out for organisers.
Additional comments/dietary needs
All participants are strongly encouraged to submit their full papers to be published in a Special Issue of the Hydrology Research (IWA Publishing, IF=2.475) after the conference.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tallinna Ülikool.