We have just launched a newer version of Argos (https://argos.openaire.eu/
) and we are looking to gather some feedback from you!
Argos provides a dynamic environment for collaborative writing of Data Management Plans (DMPs) that:
- allows for DMPs to have many Dataset templates so that data collected, generated, reused in research are described in many ways, e.g. for projects with multiple funding sources (and requirements!).
- provides a necessary distinction between DMPs and Datasets. A DMP can consist of more than one Datasets reflecting the amount and diversity of data types collected/ generated/ reused and the different scope they serve within the given research.
- supports publication and citation of DMPs in a FAIR manner by assigning DOIs and licenses on DMP outputs and their deposit in Zenodo.
- supports DMPs as living documents through versioning.
- supports cloning of DMPs and/ or cloning of Datasets for further modification and use in different contexts and/ or DMPs.
- contributes to the OpenAIRE Research Graph by creating DMP properties and identifying their relationships with other research outputs and artifacts.
- enhances validation processes for information provided in its content, as it is gradually integrated with OpenAIRE underlying services.
- conforms to machine actionable principles as identified by the global research data community (RDA DMP Common Standard).
More information about Argos roadmap is available at: https://trello.com/b/x49lylnK/argos
Want to share your thoughts/ comments/ objections/ opinions of Argos new features and shiny look & feel? Please fill in the questionnaire below!