- Applicant must reside within a county in Wisconsin or Michigan where Cellcom operates.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be a Cellcom customer.
- Applicant must be a high school graduating senior.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school
- Cellcom employees and agents or dependents of employees and agents are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship applications are due March 15, 2013
- Finalists will be notified to send in certified transcripts by May 1, 2013
- Applicants will be notified by May 31, 2013
- Checks will be distributed by August 1, 2013