Request edit access
Siskiyou Union HSD Transcript Request
If you are a graduate from one of our schools (Jefferson HS, Happy Camp HS, McCloud HS, Mount Shasta HS, Weed HS, or our Adult Education program), please contact the site directly for your transcript. If you are unable to reach the school, please complete the following form. Requests will be processed on Thursdays. The first two requests are free - $5.00/transcript after that. Payment to SUHSD required before delivery (cash, check, or PayPal).

If you have any questions, please call the SUHSD office at (530) 926-3006 or email

Your full name as it is was at the time of graduation (maiden name, if applicable). *
Your answer
Your current email address *
Your answer
Date of Birth *
Year of Graduation *
Your answer
School attended: *
Type of transcript needed *
Method of delivery? *
Address where the transcripts should be sent: *
Your answer
Method of payment (if this is your 3+ transcript ordered) $5.00/transcript *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Siskiyou Union High School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms