Request edit access
UMass Student Farmers' Market Vendor/ Performer Application
Thank you for your interest in the Spring 2020 UMass Student Farmers’ Market!
The Student Farmers' Market has gained substantial momentum in just a few short years. We hope to make it bigger and better each year with a wider variety of entertainment, vendors, student groups and attendees. Our goal is to provide an exciting, inclusive community space that becomes a well-loved fixture at UMass.
Together, the Student Farming Enterprise and the UMass Permaculture Initiative organize the Student Farmers' Market in order to provide students, faculty and staff at the university access to student-produced goods and information regarding agriculture, health, food policy and general wellness. The guidelines below are designed to create vibrant, successful markets and ensure a high standard of quality, providing the best experience for both vendors and consumers.
1. If any vendor will be absent from a market they had planned to attend, market organizers must be contacted at least 1 hour prior to the event.
2.You will be provided with a table and chair(s), as well as a tent for the outdoor market. Tables are ~8' long.
3. Vendors are expected to arrive and begin assembling their booths between 10:30 am and 10:45 am so that everyone is set up for the market to start promptly at 11 AM. Vendors are encouraged to remain at the market until the market closes at 2:00 pm.
4. The expectation is that your space will be left as clean as it was found. Please help us make sure we are welcome back another year to this space!
5. Vendors should not expect to use running water and should make preparations accordingly.
6. All vendors must be current registered students of the Five College Consortium or affiliated with a Five College organization.
7. All products sold must be grown, harvested or made by current registered students of the Five College Consortium or affiliated with a Five College organization.
8. Vendors can only sell value-added food and beverages (baked goods, soup, bread, etc.) if they are an approved student business with a catering license or have a Food Waiver approved by the UMass Environmental Health and Safety Center (for more information, follow this link:
Feel free to contact
with specific questions or concerns regarding the Student Farmers' Market.
You are a
If you are representing a student group or band.
You are a
If "Other," please explain
Products to be sold
If you are a vendor with products to sell please list all products.
If you are a tabler please briefly describe your group and what you will display.
Link to your music
If you are a performer with music available for listening online please include a link. If not please describe your music style.
Would you like a whole table or half a table?
If you are a vendor or tabler.
Which week(s) are you interested in participating in the market?
Each market is held from 11:00 pm - 2:00 pm. All markets (unless noted) will be help in the Campus Center Concourse.
Friday, 4/10/20 11 AM - 2 PM
Friday 4/17/20 11 AM - 2 PM
Wednesday 4/22/20 11 PM - 3 PM *Note this market is part of Earth Day Festival and will be on the Lawn near the Fine Arts Building
If you cannot attend the whole market on a specific date, please indicate the date and time you will be there.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of umasspermaculture.com.