Request edit access
Student Leadership Application 2021-2022
Student Leaders are a team of high school students at Pleasant Hills Church who desire to grow, serve, and lead in the way of Jesus. If you are interested in becoming a Student Leader, you must fill out the application below. Student Leadership is a privilege and not a right; filling out the application does not guarantee you a place on the team.
Please complete this application by August 9th at 11:00pm. If you do not complete the application before then, but still would like to be a student leader, contact Sarah, we can discuss your involvement in student leadership in the future.
* FALL TEAMNIGHT DATES *
- August 15
- August 29
- September 12
- September 26
- October 10
- October 24
- November 14
- November 28
- December 12
If you have any questions, you can call or text Sarah at 724-831-3119
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student Leader Expectations and Values
- Be at all meetings, programs, and events. This includes:
- Teamnight (Usually 2nd & 4th Sundays every month, 6pm-8pm)
- Thursday Programs (5:30pm call time for CrossOver and attendance at Focus)
- Middle school special events (Lock-ins & retreats)
- Regularly be in worship at Pleasant Hills Church (or the church you already actively attend.)
- Regularly set apart time to grow closer to Jesus.
1. Pursue humility (placing God and others before yourself)
2. Pursue consistency (carrying yourself in the same way in every area of your life)
3. Pursue clarity (communicating directly and clearly with team members, students, and leaders)
4. Pursue excellence (giving everything you do your personal best)
I read all the Expectations & Values
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service