Request edit access
2020 HEALTH VENDOR APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Healthy Living Lunch & Learn and Wellness Fair. As a health vendor, please be aware of the following information:
1. Cost for vendor table: $35.00 for this event (you will be sent a payment link after submitting application
(We are on a mission to increase health & wellness education to members of the communities of Minnesota. Our goal is to serve as a catalyst to raise awareness on preventative health, nutrition and wellness through knowledge and understanding by partnering with health organizations that share a common interest.
2. Food Permit- If you plan to give away samples of food products to guest as part of your vendor set up, you are REQUIRED to get a food permit. Please check out the MN department of Agriculture's website regarding special events at
or call 651-201-6062 or email
3. Applications are reviewed individually based on the information provided. We want to create a unique experience for participants and will choose vendors that help bring an educational experience for attendees. We will choose vendors that offer a variety (Our goal is to not have the same type of business with the same products and services at the event).
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN APRIL 30th 2020. THIS DOES INCLUDE VENDOR FEES. IF YOU PREFER TO PRINT AND EMAIL THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN MAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO:
ATTN: Prime Time Events
6240 HWY 65 NE suite 208
Fridley, MN 55432
Organization services/products offered
Has your company participated in a vendor event before?
Do you need electricity at your set up?
Space is set for one 6ft. table. Do you need more extra table space?
Please read and initial each item
▪ I/We understand that the fees are nonrefundable. _____
▪ Prime Time Medical Training is not responsible for vendors property. _____
▪ Prime Time Medical Training reserves the right to decline any duplicate vendor. _____
▪ Prime Time Medical Training reserves the right to offer space to repeat vendors first and opened to other
representatives as a first come first serve basis when original representative declines. _____
▪ All vendors are responsible for their own set up and tear down within the times given for the
▪ Vendors are responsible to report any sales tax, where applicable, to the Minnesota
Department of Revenue. _____
▪ All fees for the space is due upon submittal of this application and deadline. _____
▪ Vendor agrees to pay all fees in full with checks made payable to Prime Time Medical Training. _____
▪ Vendors spot will NOT be reserved until the application and fee is paid in full. _____
▪ Prime Time Medical Training reserves the right to market you/your items before/during/after to include social media
and photos (we use a photo taken at one vendor fair including your picture to advertise our next
▪ All vendors are permitted 2 individuals to be at the table. Any additional people will have to
purchase a ticket at the front door at the presale rate of $10.00. All workers must be listed at
the front door upon entry or will not be permitted in the gate with out a ticket. ______
WE WILL BE DOING A BASKET RAFFLE DURING THIS EVENT. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN DONATING A
BASKET TO OUR RAFFLE FOR THIS EVENT? ____YES ____NO
What kind of basket will you be donating?
What do you plan to showcase at this event? (We encourage a way to engage event goers by offering a game, give away etc. How do you plan to make your table engaging?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service