Request edit access
[AJIE] Call for Reviewers and Editorial Board Members
Do you want to be a Reviewer or Editorial Board Member of Al-Hayat: Journal of Islamic Education (AJIE)?
As a new Journal, it has started to call for reviewers and Editorial Board Members.
Reviewer is expected to exercise his/her expertise and knowledge to critically analyze the content of the manuscript. Impartial, fair and constructive suggestions which can help improve the manuscript are always anticipated. A reviewer must be an expert in his/her field, should have in-depth knowledge of his field and should have been actively involved in reviewing the manuscript for other journals or have experience in reviewing scientific papers. When you successfully become one of our reviewers, later we may also invite you to join our editorial board. If you find yourself eligible, please join us.
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
- Job-status: Part-time
- Working style: Internet-based (web/email)
- Working language: English
- Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
The applicants must:
- Hold a doctoral degree (or professor) in a discipline related closely to the scope of the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a tertiary level learning institution, e.g. university
- Have an excellent command of academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- Be capable of working to set deadlines
- Perform the reviewing procedure accurately
Reviewers and Editors Benefits:
- Reviewers' and Editors' names will be listed on the journal's webpage.
- Reviewers' and Editors' papers published in our journal for free.
- Certificate and Assignment Letter
Al-Hayat: Journal of Islamic Education (AJIE)
Full Name (Nama Lengkap)
Education and Degree (Pendidikan & Gelar)
Institution Affiliation (Institusi)
I willing to be a (Saya Mendaftar Sebagai)
Editorial Board Member
Google Scholar URL (Link Google Scholar)
Sinta ID (Optional)
Scopus ID (Optional)
Practice areas and research designs in which you hold expertise (Bidang Ilmu)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service