Request edit access
DV Service Trips Grant Application
Participants are expected to pay for at least 70% of trip fees through fundraising efforts and family support. If your family cannot cover the remaining 30%, then you may be awarded a scholarship by Dream Volunteers. If your family can contribute some, but not all, then please only ask for what you need. That will allow us to support as many students as possible to have this incredible experience.
Email address *
Write your first and last name. *
Your answer
Home Address *
Your answer
Your phone number *
Your answer
Name of your school *
Your answer
Year in school *
Your answer
Why are you interested in Dream Volunteers? *
Your answer
Why is this trip important to you? *
Your answer
Please speak with your family about how much they can contribute toward the cost of your trip between now and June. Enter a total dollar amount below. *
Your answer
If you receive a travel scholarship, it will not cover the total cost of the trip. What else will you do to fundraise for this trip? *
Your answer
How much do you plan to raise through your own fundraising efforts? *
Your answer
As a percentage, please tell us how much of your trip fees you would like covered by this scholarship? (maximum request is 30%) *
Why are you asking for this amount? Please give specific reasons. *
Your answer
We have the ability to provide some financial assistance to those who do not have the resources to afford our service trips. If you request a scholarship, we ask that you think carefully about the amount you request and make sure that you will not be able to provide the money on your own. We also ask you to sign a "Statement of Need". By checking the box below, you are stating that with the help of your family and fundraising, you are unable to provide the full amount for the trip and are in need of this partial scholarship. *
Required
We will need to contact your parents to ask them to verify their income and ensure that you do require a scholarship. Enter a Parent/Guardian First and Last Name *
Your answer
Parent/Guardian Phone Number *
Your answer
Parent/Guardian Email *
Your answer
Is there anything else you would like the scholarship committee to know? *
Your answer
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dream Volunteers. Report Abuse