Request edit access
Nominate an Educator for The Jewish Education Project Robert M. Sherman Young Pioneers Award 2020
Thank you for taking time to nominate an educator for The Jewish Education Project Robert M. Sherman Young Pioneers Award. Once you have submitted this nomination form, the nominee will be immediately notified of their nomination via email and will be sent the link to apply for the Young Pioneers Award. The deadline for submitting this form is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6 , 2019 at 12:00PM EST. Nominees will have until TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, at 11:59PM EST to submit their application.
*Please note that educators may not nominate themselves for this award.*
*Please note that educators cannot be nominated by immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings) and extended family members (grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.)*
Please familiarize yourself with all the questions on the applications before you begin. This application includes contact information, questions about the demographics of the nominee's work, and responses (200-300 words) about the nominee's innovation and impact.
*TIP: This form has no "save progress" feature. In order to save your work as you go, we advise you to compose all answers in a separate document and then paste the text into the form once you are ready to submit.
You may nominate only one individual unless you are nominating a pair of educators that work together on the same initiative. The person you are nominating must:
1. Work with children or teens (age 18 or under), in a Jewish educational context, including but not limited to: Early Childhood Education, Teen Engagement, Congregational / Complementary Learning, Day School Education, Family Engagement, or Jewish Camp
2. Work in New York City (all 5 boroughs), Westchester or Long Island
3. Be age 40 or below on/before April 2, 2020
4. Be nominated by a supervisor, colleague or other professional contact
5. Be available to attend in person events on the following dates in 2020: A reception dinner for Young Pioneers Award recipients on Tuesday, Feb. 11th and The Jewish Education Project benefit on Thursday, April 2nd.
6. Not have been employed by The Jewish Education Project since November 2018
For full details on qualifications and criteria, please visit:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service