Request edit access
GHS PTSA Student Representative Application
The GHS PTSA invites interested students to become members of the GHS PTSA Executive Board by serving as Student Representatives. Only two students per grade level will be selected through an application process. Applicants must be academically eligible to participate. Please contact Stephanie Pulley (
or 817.915.7373) with any questions. Application is due Friday, September 20th, 2019.
GHS PTSA Student Representatives’ responsibilities are as follows:
● Must be a GHS PTSA member
● Attend PTSA board meetings (9:00 am on 1st Thursday of each month in Library; 2nd Thursday in January)
● Work with the Grade level Coordinator as a link to Student Council and class officers
● Assist Ways & Means chairmen in recruiting student volunteers for PTSA Programs and events
● Provide feedback on PTSA Programs
● One representative from each grade level must be a member of the class council or student council
● Second representative determined from applications from general class population
● Both representatives must attend class council meeting and report to PTSA board
● Both representatives must attend minimum of five PTSA Executive Board or general meetings
Enter Your Last Name
Enter Your First Name
What grade are you in?
Enter Your Cell Phone
Enter Email Address
Please state your reason for your interest in serving on the GHS PTSA Executive Board as a Student Representative.
Have you already joined PTSA for 2019-2020?
Not yet, but I plan to join.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Grapevine High School Parent Student Teacher Association.
Terms of Service