Request edit access
SDG Milestones Awards 2019
The race is on for Lebanese businesses that are setting Lebanon on a more sustainable path by advancing action towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals SDGs.
The aim of the Award is to encourage all Lebanese businesses and organizations to embed the 17 Global Goals and highlight some of the amazing progress that GCNL members made towards solving the pressing environmental, social and economic challenges of our time.
INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• Please complete the following sections in plain and business-friendly English.
• Eligibility to apply for the SDG Milestones Awards
1- Small and Medium Enterprises (less than 10 employees)
2- Big Corporate companies
3- Non Governmental Organizations and Foundations
4- Academic Sector Category
• To embed videos in your application, please insert the link to the video in a text file and send it to us within your application folder.
• You may use any example employed by your company in the last 2 years.
• In your entry, you may include links to external statistics, more detailed explanations and multimedia files to supplement your entry but please refrain from sharing new information as a link to another file or webpage.
• To submit your application, please complete the sections below and create a folder which includes a maximum of 3 images and your logo in high resolution. Please name this folder as “Your company name_SDG Primary Focus #.zip”
• Please note that your images need to be in either jpeg or png format and high-resolution (1 mb and plus)
Please submit your application Package to:
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at
By filling out the form below, you grant permission to the Global Compact Network Lebanon to include the information submitted in this application, in the “Zooming on SDG Trends in Lebanon "publication.
For more information, please click here.
Company phone number
Primary Contact Name
Primary Contact Phone #
GCNL Tier (for Businesses only)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Global Compact Network Lebanon.