2. Media credentials are issued for press coverage only. Print publications are generally limited to TWO media passes, one reporter and one photographer, unless prior approval is received from the Media Coordinator. If you feel you require additional passes, please contact me for permission before submitting the application.
3. If you are sending a photographer, or if you are the photographer, please be sure to place the name in the space provided. Photographers will receive special badges that allow them access to “photo-only” areas. Freelance photographers must submit a written letter or application from an accredited media outlet in order to receive credentials. VIDEO COVERAGE IS GENERALLY NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT PERMISSION!
4. Please return this form by e-mailing it to email@example.com. If you don’t have e-mail access, you can also fax your application to (773) 907-9797, Attention: Media Coordinator. Information on picking up media credentials will be emailed at a later date.
5. PLEASE NOTE: By applying for media credentials, you agree to provide IML Inc. with proof of coverage (i.e. tearsheets, photos, videos, web links, etc.). If you received media credentials for IML and IMBB 2016, proof of coverage may be requested in order to receive media credentials for IML and IMBB 2017.
6. When your credentials are approved, we will email pick-up instructions.
7. If you are unable to receive or send this form, or have any questions, please contact the IML Media Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Tyesha Best, Media Coordinator IML Inc.