Request edit access
Test for Dissections 10-12, Heart, Larynx & Paranasal sinuses
Multiple choice quiz, choose the single best answer.
1. What is the best description of the course of the arrowed vessel?
Posterior intraventricular groove
Left atrioventricular groove
Right atrioventricular groove
Anterior intraventricular groove
2. What is the best description of the oxygenation status and direction of blood flow within the arrowed vessel?
Oxygenated blood flowing away from the heart
Oxygenated blood flowing towards the heart
Deoxygenated blood flowing towards the heart
Deoxygenated blood flowing away from the heart
3. What is the most important function of the arrowed muscle?
Vocal cord adduction
Vocal cord tightening
Vocal cord loosening
Vocal cord abduction
4. Identify the arrowed structure.
Lamina of cricoid cartilage
Arch of cricoid cartilage
Muscular process of arytenoid cartilage
Vocal process of arytenoid cartilage
5. On this sagittal CT image, what space does the arrowed sinus drain into?
6. On this coronal CT image, identify the arrowed structure.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service