Request edit access
C-UAS Academy Exam
I2WD_C-UAS_10 Question Written 090519
2. Three types of munitions used in UAS attacks are shape/warhead charges, modified military ordnance, and commercial explosives.
10. After creating a safe space around a downed UAS who do you call to have it removed?
8. Upon observing a UAS for the first time how many lines are reported to the BDOC in your observation report?
3. When identifying a UAS what does the acronym WEFT represent?
a. Weight, Engine, Fuselage, Type
b. Wing/rotor, Electronics, Fuselage, Tail
c. Weight, Elements, Fuel, Tail
d. Wing/rotor, Engine, Fuselage, Tail
5. What does VACR stand for?
a. Vehicle Avoidance recognition
b. Visual Aircraft Range
c. Visual Air-Cargo Recognition
d. Visual Aircraft Recognition
9. Who does the 5-line report get reported to? (Select the best answer)
When looking at the categories of UAS, a Group 1 UAS is considered a Non-State Actor?
6. Approximately how close to your observation spot is this UAS located? (based on the size of the UAS compared to a ball point pen tip being used to estimate distance)
4. How do fixed wing and VTOL/multirotor flight patterns differ when observing targets?
Ability to Loiter
No frequency disruption
Live video feed
7. What zone is this UAS located in?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Airvelations.