Request edit access
Communities are connecting now more than ever. FILL THIS FORM IF YOU CAN OFFER SUPPORT
Tennis2Be are a London based charity striving for equality in tennis. We use tennis as a vehicle to encourage mindset, social and lifestyle change, whilst making tennis inclusive and accessible to children, disabled players, young people, adults and the wider community.
YOU AGREE TO ASSIST FOR NO FINANCIAL GAIN (FREE) - any of the following:
1) CALLS - to vulnerable, anxious , uncertain and those who are depressed during this period [females only - male calls can be arranged]
2) FOOD COLLECTION - do a collection with vehicle to help with logistics
3) TENNIS2BE COMMUNITY SUPPORT HUB - help with: (set up, monitor queue for social distancing, take register)
4) Donate food (non perishable food only - tins etc)
5) Cook hot food - food hygiene certificate required - we can help you achieve this
6) Volunteer at the Camberwell Hub (wear a mask, gloves and any protective clothes you need) - face shield and t-shirt will be supplied. This is front line work and come with a HUGE personal risk
All information will remain strictly confidential.
At the end we ask that you:
...write a genuine review about your experience on our social media sites in order to inform and help others OR A SHORT VIDEO DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Do connect with us! - contact information:
We're here to help!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tennis2Be (Charity).