Request edit access
Lesson 1 Quiz - Introduction to Piano/Keyboard
1. The four key points for posture are:
Head, shoulders, wrists, fingers
Legs, back, arms, fingers
Legs, back, wrists, fingers
2. Regarding finger numbers for playing the keyboard, the little finger of the left hand is number 5 and the thumb of the right hand is number 1.
3. When playing the keyboard, the front edge of the stool should be under the keyboard.
4. The finger number of the little finger of each hand is number:
5. The letter names of the three white keys near the two black key group are:
B C D
C D E
C D F
6. Why is it beneficial to be able to say the musical alphabet backwards?
Music goes down as often as it goes up.
Music goes up and sometimes goes down.
7. The easiest key to find on the keyboard is:
8. The natural hand position is when the fingers are straight out.
9. The correct finger actions are:
Playing with straight fingers.
Playing with curved firm fingers straight up and down.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service