1) complete an online registration for for each child
2) complete a 2015 BCSSA registration form to be submitted with cheque
3) include a photocopy of the swimmer's birth certificate or care card
4) submit your cheque for $235.00, post dated October 15, 2015 (Tsunami Fee - $200 plus $35 BCSSA Insurance Fee)
There are three ways to submit your BCSSA registration forms and cheques:
1) In person on Wednesday, July 29 at the Kigoos Red & White Meet at Steveston Pool
2) Until August 6 by placing it in an envelope and leaving it in the Tsunami folder in the family file box at Steveston Pool
3) After August 6 by mailing it to the address below. Registrations left at the pool after Aug. 6 will not be received.
Please be sure to include the name(s) of all swimmers in the subject line of the cheque
Kelian Armstrong, Tsunami Registrar
3440 Springfield Dr.
Richmond, BC, V7E 1Y8