Request edit access
Topic : Global problems
Presented in Patras Greece
1. Where are you from?
2. Which is the right synonym for waste?
3. What is the waste?
Items people get rid of.
A polluted area.
4. What is a rubbish dump?
a large piece of land where all the waste is deposited.
a large piece of land where a windfarm produces energy.
5. Which items can be recycled ?
organic, paper and glass
paper, glass, plastic, aluminium
clothes, leather, wood
6. What are the renewable energy sources?
7. How can people save energy in a house?
Close doors and windows.
Leave the water tabs open.
Leave the lights on when you are not in a room.
8. Can forests influence the weather?
9. If yes, how? Write at least 1 option!
10. Which animals live in the forest !
bear, wolf, squirrel, fox,...
lion, tiger, cheetah, leopard..
11. How many km2 of tropical forests is destroyed every year? ( approximately )
100 000 km2
300 000 km2
12 Name at least 1 source of artificial radiation:
13. The atmosphere conditions ( average temperature and rainfall) repeated over a long period is the definition of.
14. Name two or three consequences our planet is suffering because of global warming.
15. In which season is the maximum UV radiation found ?
16. Is ozone destroyed only by human chemicals?
17. Is Acid rain very harmful for the environment?
18. What is water pollution?
The pollution of rivers and lakes.
The pollution of seas
19. What can we do to prevent air pollution?
Use our cars much.
Plant different plants and use our bikes more.
Cut down trees
20. How can we fight air pollution?
By fighting both serious natural and anthropogenic processes.
By fighting serious natural processes.
By fighting serious anthropogenic processes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service