Request edit access
VOTO LATINO PROJECT
The Voter Network
The Voter Network is a nonpartisan nonprofit dedicated to engaging Kansans to become the best informed, highest voting turnout population in the country. We do this through an innovative set of data-driven tools, including our shockingly effective Voter to Voter project and comprehensive voter information guide KSBallot.org. While there is no single storyline about people who don't vote, we know that democracy is strongest when we all participate.
The goal of this nonpartisan project is to increase participation in the voting process as a strategy to improve health outcomes and build civic leadership within Latinx communities and partner organizations. Teams will utilize The Voter Network’s suite of nonpartisan resources, including Voter to Voter and KSBallot.org, to accomplish this goal. Teams will be expected to connect with as close to 200 low-propensity voters as possible, and track engagement in the Voter to Voter platform. Team Leaders will be expected to attend at least one virtual training, participate in weekly calls, and utilize The Voter Network specific resources for outreach efforts.
Use of Funds
Funds are to be used exclusively for nonpartisan efforts as described above. Funds shall not be used for partisan activities, lobbying, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation.
The Voter Network Provides:
- A one-time $1,000 capacity gift on acceptance into the project
- Training to build strong, energized teams
- Dedicated resources and project support
- Communications resources to promote your team’s efforts
Project Requirements and Expectations
- Commit to participating in Voto Latino and completing project requirements in good faith.
- Form or grow an established Voter to Voter Team with a goal of reaching 200 low propensity voters.
- Identify and develop a plan for carrying out the stated objectives.
- Submit a brief narrative on the results of your efforts by November 6, 2020.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mainstream Coalition.