* Daily feeding, monitoring and tracking of FLC Composter
* Weekly maintenance and cleaning of Composter
* Weekly transport & sifting of compost
* Maintaining wood chip supply
* Weekly collection of printer cartridges
Possible Additional Projects:
* Help build Compost educational program
* Help expand printer cartridge program to businesses and organizations in the Durango community
* Seek out additional campus recycling opportunities.
* Must be reliable and able to work 3-4 days per week, for a total of 6-8 hours a week.
* Must be able to lift 40lbs
* Can accommodate school schedule
* Have a license in good standing
* Have ability or willingness to learn how to drive a manual transmission vehicle
Sustainable Services staff members are expected to work around 6-8 hours a week and will receive $9/hr for their work. Because of the daily nature of working with the composter, staff will need to be available to work 3-4 days per week.