*Please complete the form below if you would like to be emailed for alerts of jobs in the new season or give us a call next year, in early March when we start recruitment season again for summer.
You can make a difference this summer and get paid!
We are hiring Philadelphia PA, and Camden, NJ students for our Community Crew Programs. It is a five to seven week paid summer program for high school students between the ages of 15-19. Students work Monday - Friday 7:30a.m. to 3:30p.m. hours per day on a crew a 12 students and two adult leaders. They will complete a variety of conservation/environmental projects outside in local Philadelphia community neighborhoods, national, state, and regional parks. Students also experience weekly environmental education field trips incorporated into the program. During the last week of the program students participate in a 2 day recreational camping trip.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Students selected to participate in the program are required to:
- Attend a mandatory interviewing observation service event project (outdoors)
- Attend a mandatory student parent orientation
- Complete all required SCA medical paper work
- Have documentation proving a full physical within the last year
- Proof Residency
-(Students maybe required to prove family income status, with SS#, state ID, Birth Certificate, ect.)
**This registration form is the first part of a 3 step application process!
1. Complete this Registration Form
2. Attend a observation service event interview
3. Complete our full application and SCA medical forms, to get an early start fill one out today or update your profile, follow this:
Link: http://mysca.force.com/member/NewRegistration (Everyone will be required to complete this application before hired)