Request edit access
Sweet Potato Contest Registration
In order to compete:
1. Gateway Greening School & Youth Garden leaders register for the competition by April 13th.
2. The first 10 school gardens to signup can receive 18 free sweet potato slips, additional sweet potato slips will be available as supplies last. Sweet potato slip distribution will be a Saturday in early May, from 9 - 12 am at the Carriage House, 3815 Bell Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. A pickup date will be announced at the end of April via email.
3. Plant your slips by the end of the school year. Take photos and document.
4. Tend to your sweet potatoes. Don't forget to water over the summer!
5. Harvest and weigh sweet potatoes during October.
6. Submit photos, projects, and harvest weight to
by October 26th.
Primary Contact Person
Primary Contact Email
Primary Contact Phone Number
Estimated Number of Students Participating
Number of sweet potato slips requesting. We recommend 18 slips per 4'x12' bed. The first 10 gardens will received 18 slips. Any requests beyond that will be fulfilled as supplies allow.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gateway Greening.
Terms of Service