Request edit access
Youth Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development summit
Innovative Zambian Youths Organization will host the Youth Entrepreneurship And Small Business Development Summit from 5 - 6 April, 2018 at Government Complex. The event will draw powerful speakers from around the Country , including foreign ministers, heads of government, NGOs, scientists, philanthropists and the business world. As an integral part of the Our Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Summit, will also draw high-level Young leaders, who will interact with student participants, facilitate breakout sessions.To apply to be a Youths Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development Summit take part in this extraordinary event.
4. Phone No.
5. Email address
8. Institution or Organization (leave black if N/A)
9. Have you taken any Entrepreneurship courses?
10. If you answered is "No" to question 9, are you interested in taking any Entrepreneurship courses.
11. Why do you want to attend this summit?
12. What do hope to achieve after attending the summit?
13. Do you have an event ticket?
Tell me what happened?
14. If your answer to question 13 is "NO", kindly click on Make Payment button on the website
and purchase the tickets. For local attendees tickets are available in all shoprite outlets Countrywide.
15. Are you going to attend all the programs?
16. Do you need accommodation?
17. If "YES" to question 16, what type of accommodation do you need?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service