PFTM is an organization providing information and caring support to Filipino Transgender Men since 2011. The group educates, promotes awareness and offers mentorship and friendly networking to members.
To help achieve our goals and to maintain an open, safe space on our page that welcomes both trans people and allies alike, we ask that the following guidelines be observed when interacting with this page.
1. We respect every member's privacy. Please do not show any inside information to non-members.
2. Please address everyone by their preferred names and pronouns.
3. Posting of non-related topics will not be allowed.
4. Irrelevant and unnecessary arguments or debates are discouraged.
5. Do not use the group's name for your own gain.
6. Bigotry, Sexism, Misogyny, Racism are never allowed.
7. Sale advertisements are only allowed in PFTM Classifieds.
Fill up this application form so we can assess whether or not you would be a good fit within the group.
Please be as honest as possible. We are not judgmental people and there are no 'right' or 'wrong' answers.