Request edit access
3D Print Job Request Form
AUGUSTA COUNTY LIBRARY'S 3D PRINTING POLICY:
1. The library’s Prusa i3 3D printer uses uploaded digital computer files to make three-dimensional objects from plastic
2. Users must have a valid Valley Libraries library card.
3. Prusa i3 3D printer will be accessed and used only by trained library staff.
4. The library must approve all objects. The library reserves the right to refuse to print any object request.
5. Users will submit appropriate files for approval to library staff in person at any Augusta County Library location or to
6. Files must be in .stl, .obj, .amf, .xml, .3mf, or .prusa formats
7. The 3D printer is only available to print objects that abide by Augusta County Library policy and cannot be used to print
illegal objects. This includes:
. A. Objects that are obscene or inappropriate for the library.
B. Objects that violate the immediate safety and well-being of others.
C. Objects that violate intellectual property or copyright laws.
D. Objects that are otherwise illegal by state or federal laws.
8. Objects printed must be picked up within seven days of completion by the person who requested the object.
9. Objects that are either not paid for in full or not picked up after seven days of completion forfeit the object to the
10. Half or full payment must be made when the order is placed.
11. The library is not responsible for the quality or functionality of printed objects.
12. Library use of the 3D printer takes priority over patron use.
13. Objects that take many hours to print or have multiple components may be shifted downward in the queue to
accommodate quicker print requests.
14. Users must use library filament.
15. This procedure is subject to amendment at any time without notice.
Library Card Number:
I have read and agree to ACL's 3D Printing Policy as stated above.
Brief description of item to be printed.
Questions and comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service