Request edit access
Workshop Request Form
The Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) offers a variety of career-oriented workshops that may be valuable to your curriculum or student organization. To make this process more convenient for you, trained Career Consultants and Career Development Advocates will present these topics on an as-needed basis. Workshops can be delivered in the classroom, your club’s meeting, or in the Career and Professional Development Center Classroom/Library in 305 Pratt Hall (seats 30-40).
Please complete the Workshop Request Form below. To secure a date and time that works best for you, please schedule your workshop at least two weeks in advance. We look forward to working with you!
Any questions can be directed to Mary Rose Galiardi
or Kelsey Thompson
This Presentation is for:
Student Club or Student Organization
Provide Organization Name (if applicable)
Provide a brief description of organization if name does identify focus. Example Delta Epsilon Iota (career oriented honor society)
Course Information (if applicable)
Course Title, Course Number, and Academic Department
Estimated Number of Participants
Primary Class Standing Represented
Please Check all that Apply
Primary Major/ Field of Study Represented
Example: Communications Media and Journalism Majors
The following are a list of topics that are most commonly presented. If you would like another type of workshop that is not listed, please select other and provide additional information.
Career and Professional Development Center office overview
Resumes and Cover Letters
Job Search Strategies
Graduate School Preparation
Career Game Plan (How to prepare for your career from freshman to senior year and beyond)
This workshop will be open to the following populations
Class or student group members only
Open to all university students
Building and Room Number.
Will there be a computer and projector available for the presenter(s) to use
Desired Length of Presentation
Typically presentations are between 30 and 60 minutes
First and Last Name
Preferred Email Address
Terms and Conditions
1. Program requests must be include complete information (all requested information must be provided).
2. All requests must be received a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the requested date of the program and are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. For multiple presentations, please submit a separate form for each presentation being requested.
4. The CPDC reserves the right to refuse program requests based on availability of similar programming; timing of the program requested (we cannot accommodate requests for programs beginning after 8:00 p.m.); excessive costs involved with presenting particular programs; or scheduling conflicts.
5. The requestor is responsible for making all arrangements for space (if the program location is other than the CPDC), equipment, refreshments, marketing the program, etc., unless other provisions are approved by the CPDC. The requestor is also responsible for ensuring that the presenter has access to the program location (if other than the CPDC) for set-up prior to the program.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service