Established in 2016, the Ballard Elks Paddling Club (BEPC) is a recognized organization of the Ballard Elks, with a board nominated by club members, and bylaws regulated by the board.
We welcome Ballard Elks 827 members in good standing who have an interest in paddling – kayak, SUP, outrigger canoe, surf ski, prone – at any level of experience, from curious to adventurous.
The BEPC has membership dues to offset club expenses. BEPC members receive discounts for club events.
Storage: If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist for board or kayak storage, you must be both an Elk and BEPC member in good standing. Only one storage spot can be held by each BEPC member. As storage spaces open up, the person on the top of the waitlist will be offered the first opportunity to apply for this space. There is a separate application process for storage spaces, administered by the BEPC Board. Storage holders are responsible for the upkeep of the storage space.
More About Us
• We offer paddle craft storage to BEPC members, based on availability. We are responsible for the administration and upkeep of the storage facility.
• We organize paddles and social gatherings in a fun, safe, and supportive environment.
• We host speakers and events relevant to member interests.
• We host year-round fundraising racing events to benefit Elk charities.
• We are open to ideas from all BEPC members for club events, speakers, and more!