Request edit access
Confident Brains Inquiry Form
The Arrowsmith Program is for individuals who would like to improve their cognitive abilities. It is specifically tailored to those with Specific Learning Difficulties (SLD). The Arrowsmith Program addresses a wide range of specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, auditory processing disorder, attention difficulties and non-verbal learning difficulties. Arrowsmith Program also addresses challenges related to organization, processing, communication, executive functioning, processing speed, memory and independence.
The Typical Person Enrolled in the Arrowsmith Program:
- Is of average or above average intelligence.
- Has cognitive abilities they would like to improve, this includes Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Does NOT have severe intellectual, cognitive, emotional or behavioral disorders that would significantly affect his or her ability to participate in the program.
- Does NOT have acquired brain injury or illness.
- Does NOT have moderate or severe Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of confidentbrains.com.
Terms of Service