1. You are an F-1 student currently in lawful status.
2. You are completing a college-level degree program at Texas Wesleyan University.
3. You will graduate this semester or next.
4. You will have been an F-1 student for at least one academic year preceding your graduation date.
5. You have not completed 12 months of OPT previously at the same educational level.
6. You have not engaged in full-time Curricular Practical Training (CPT) for 12 months or more at your current educational level.
If you do not meet all above conditions, you are INELIGIBLE for Optional Practical Training.