Request edit access
Carlmont Parents Nursery School Virtual Preschool Enrollment Application for 2020-2021
Thank you for choosing Carlmont Parents Nursery School. This year we are excited to offer a virtual program led by our 3-day teacher, Denise Menger.
- Tuesday 10am morning Circle Time via zoom focusing on music, language development, cognitive development and social-emotional learning
-Thursday 10am art activity via zoom
-1 Pre-recorded story & song or game per week
-Weekly activity bags, including sensory activities, tinkering/creativity inspiration, and gross motor skills materials to be picked up at CPNS
-Optional one-on-one videos with teacher and child of up to 30 minutes per month
-Parent Support Workshops: 1) Optional individual 30-minute monthly check-in with teacher via email or video and 2) 1.5-hour class-wide parent discussion via zoom
- Annual program from September 1, 2020 - May 28, 2021
- Cost is $350 per month with an enrollment commitment for the year
- Deposit of one month's tuition which is non-refundable but applied to your last tuition payment of the year (May 2021)
- Maximum enrollment of 12 students
- Ages 2-5
We consider the families enrolled in the virtual program as full members of our CPNS co-op community. Families should enroll prepared to participate in our co-op model in the following ways:
- Attendance at All School Meetings (being held via zoom until further notice)
- Support of fundraising efforts
- Assume a family job (roughly 30 hours over the whole year)
- Adhere to the CPNS policies outlined in our handbook (
If at any point during the year you would like to switch to an in-person program, we will make every effort to fit you into one of our classes, space permitting. Your deposit would move to the deposit for the in-person class.
Applications for the virtual program will be reviewed beginning August 15th, and after that on a first come, first served basis.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service