Safe stay at Klatreverket
All climbing takes place at your own risk. Everyone must sign that they have read, understood and will obey the safety rules before climbing at Klatreverket. People between the age of 13 and 17 will need their parent’s signature. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult carries the responsibility and has to make sure that the child understands and obey the safety rules.
When on the premises of Klatreverket
* ● No running.
* ● Remember use of indoor voice.
* ● Avoid carrying any potentially loose items.
* ● Avoid holding on to bolt hangers, carabiners and other metal installations.
* ● All climbing must take place with UIAA approved equipment (CE-approval).
* ● You are responsible to get instructions from the staff before using autobelay. Please consult the reception.
* ● Always remember to do a buddy check before you leave the ground. For children under the age of 13, the adult carries the responsibility for the buddy check.
* ● If you do not have a certification card for top rope or lead climbing, you are responsible to make sure that your harness is worn correctly. Please consult the reception or a climbing guard.
* ● You are responsible for following the boulder safety rules, listed on the poster " Buldrevettplakaten ".
* ● You are responsible that others who are bouldering do not fall on you.
* ● Avoid staying in falling zones.
* ● The mattress is only meant for falling, no playing or gymnastics are allowed.