Request edit access
Citizen, Transnational and Democratic Consultations
Jean Monnet Association is delighted to invite you to the event “Citizen, transnational and democratic consultations at Jean Monnet House” which will take place from 10th July to 13th July.
Don't miss the opportunity :
- to learn more about the European Union !
- to visit the House of one of the funding fathers of the EU: Jean Monnet !
- to get involved in the European public debate on the future of Europe !
- to participate in the chairing of a citizen consultation !
- to get to know young students from all around Europe and exchange with them your ideas on the European project !
WHERE? Houjarray - 7 chemin du Vieux Pressoir 78490 Bazoches-sur-Guyonne, Paris area (France)
WHEN? 10th-13th July 2018
WHO? Students from all around Europe and from all academic fields. Scholars and influent stakeholders in the field of European Affairs. Common citizens from all professional and social backgrounds living in the Paris area
COSTS? Travel costs to Paris will be at participants’ expense + participation fee of 80 euros. Jean Monnet Association covers conferences/trainings and students’ living costs (meals, accommodation, public transport and visits in Paris).
For more information, contact us :
Tel : + 33 (0)1 34861243
Facebook : Association Jean Monnet
Phone number (with prefix of your country)
Field of studies
Undergraduate, 1st year
Undergraduate, 2nd year
Undergraduate, 3rd year
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service