The World Youth Alliance is looking for leaders with a strong desire to protect and
promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Successful interns
have been proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals
with a willingness to learn; if you possess these qualities, if you are looking to make a
difference, apply today for the World Youth Alliance Internship program.
Please send the completed application to your regional office and attach the following:
1. Cover Letter
2. Completed Application
3. Your Curriculum Vitae or Resumé with your ID (1X1) picture.
4. Two (2) Recommendation letters. These may also come from your
references. Letters should be addressed to the Regional Director of
5. For new members: a signed copy of the World Youth Alliance Charter
To be accepted for International Internship the member must:
1. Have successfully completed Track A training and be accredited.
2. Be active in the WYA region to which they belong or have completed a
For more information contact your regional office.
This program is open for World Youth Alliance Members Only. If you are not a WYA Member you can sign the Charter below.