Entrepreneur in Residence
As a EIR at Neuu, you will be working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and tech team to streamline our Lead-To-Customer success process.
In this role you will be responsible for driving and owning the entire location onboarding, managing franchise store success rate and meeting store revenue target.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in order to understand their business objectives and educate them about Neuu in a thoughtful way.
You must have the ability to build strong rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow up. In order to ensure success of your accounts you will need to coordinate resources with internal departments.
Ideally the candidate will have strong technical knowledge, and have proven success operating in fast-paced environments. Candidates must be able to manage multiple customers and stores simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle.
You will gain experience in key functional areas such as strategy, sales, finance, and analytics.
What you bring to the table
- Critical Thinking. You are a strategic and creative thinker who can develop and adapt market models to align incentives across multiple parties.
- Communication. You can clearly articulate ideas about Neuu micro stores role in the ecosystem. Inside Neuu, you demonstrate organizational agility and the ability to make strong points or change your mind when presented with compelling information.
- Creative Deal Making. You have demonstrated experience evaluating, negotiating, and managing strategic partnerships in a complex environment.
- Experience with Product Teams. You like learning from and working with product. You appreciate what it takes to build and create.
- Modeling. You can build a framework, find relevant data, make key assumptions, factor in to decision making and continue to improve accuracy.
- Partnership Management. You have shown an ability to grow partnerships over time, to advocate for their needs, to establish phased (i.e. crawl/walk/run) paths.
What you will do everyday
- Onboard new Business partners and help them in opening micro stores in their locations
- Analyze data and leverage insights to diagnose and scope problems, implement recommendations, and track success (e.g., business models, go/no-go decisions, ROI analyses, frameworks)
- Develop customer health scores and other data-driven frameworks and tools to identify areas of opportunity to improve retention and maximize revenue
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Function as technical lead to various retail analytic initiatives that are cross-functional in nature such as product lifecycle management, customer lifetime value, location attributing and user engagement
- Leverage data sets to form recommendations on retail business forecasting and participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions
- Channel development: open up regional business and commercial building properties, provide exclusive micro stores to enterprises, and sign laying contracts
- Work closely with the internal teams including product, marketing and teams to identify, research and model partnership opportunities
- Take responsibility for customer and partner success on the neuu platform
- Represent Neuu in external meetings with executives, align incentives, and resolve issues
- Help filter and vet inbound inquiries, looking for patterns that could inform our broader partnership and/or product strategy
- Create sales and operation playbooks and evolve them in an iterative fashion
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high-quality presentations to senior management
- Highly collaborative, team player who can work cross-functionally
- Understanding of software industry / SaaS sales and marketing models is a plus
- Experience with a business intelligence tool and data visualisation
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology
- Data oriented personality with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
We are building a network of automated micro stores (Hardware + Software +logistics) to bring convenience to underserved markets like offices, schools/colleges, hospitals, remote villages etc. Our micro stores are only a few feet away and always stocked and running.
We leverage automation to manage traditional retail functions like checkout and inventory optimization.
We are funded by Ex Flipkart team and other well known faces from startup community.