Wholeshot Coffee is a brand new coffee bar located in The Village in North Oklahoma City. Wholeshot is committed to supporting our local community, motivating community members to be their best, and building quality relationships. We also believe in advocating health and wellness in a variety of ways that increase the quality of life for our community members. Those values shine through by serving excellent beverages with a smile to every person that walks through the door.
The Wholeshot barista is the heart of the cafe. They are responsible for creating an atmosphere that is inviting, enthusiastic, uplifting, and passionate. The barista is the face of Wholeshot Coffee and must be passionate about their position. If you believe you can fill this role, then we encourage you to apply.
- Part Time, 20-25 hours a week
- Compensation based on experience
- Benefits Available
- Passionate about offering the best customer service possible.
- Promotes a sense of community through customer interactions
- Anticipation of customer needs throughout various dayparts.
- Cash handling skills and judgment.
- Preparing coffee, tea, and alcoholic beverages
- Stay up to date on products offered by Wholeshot Cafe.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly store
- Be able to follow opening and closing procedures with attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn, and educate others
Experience and Qualifications
- Acts with integrity and honesty.
- Passion for coffee, customer service, and hospitality.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to learn quickly, carry out instructions, and offer constructive suggestions.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including morning, evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well organized, and detail orientated.
- 18 years of age or older
- Coffee experience preferred but not required.