Hey, Job Seekers!
We're looking to grow our team at ChopDawg.com, and bring on an additional Full Stack Developer (PHP Laravel, React.js, and React Native is our focus) that can help us build some beautifully designed mobile and web applications for some of our incredible partners across the globe!
As a technical partner, we operate in full transparency with our clients. Set-rate, pay-as-you-go, fair pricing. Detailed project roadmaps and deliverable schedules. Quick response times. Weekly and bi-weekly project status meetings. A dedicated project manager, developers, designers, and QA-testers. Whatever our partners need, we have their backs (and yours)!
This is a flexible full-time position that is fully remote and available as a salaried 1099 contractor. However, all candidates must be able to work in the U.S., but digital nomads and freelancers — do apply!
For more information about the available position, read on!
The Essential Duties:
1) You will meet with your assigned clients and project manager at Chop Dawg on a weekly and/or bi-weekly basis during a scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday call.
2) You will meet deliverable deadlines (agreed upon by both parties) for the projects you have in your portfolio.
3) You will communicate with our incredible team at Chop Dawg and your assigned clients within a timely manner, and conduct yourself professionally yet not be afraid to be yourself and show personality (we want you to have fun and be yourself with us!).
4) You will follow ChopDawg.com's award-winning project methodologies for producing results on behalf of our clients.
5) You will be detailed, diligent, and courteous in your programming for scalability once a project has been completed by you. You have the ability to support the team when questions and clarity are needed.
6) You will be able to work with programmers on your project (such as other PHP Laravel developers, React developers, React Native developers, and occasionally even WordPress developers); working in unison on many projects.
7) You will be able to work with the designer(s) of your project, receiving critical feedback and advice when it comes to what you’re creating to ensure it matches the client’s (and designer’s) expectations when it comes to the frontend of a product.
8) You will be able to work with your project manager, and help keep the project organized, on schedule, and at the highest quality possible.
1) Must be proficient with programming in PHP Laravel, React.js, React Native and have experience building (and deploying) iPhone, Android, web and tablet-based applications in the past; please share some examples of launched mobile apps when you reach out to us!
2) Must be proficient in responsive frontend programming, being able to program completed high fidelity mockup designs, and having them match flawlessly on a web browser for desktop devices, tablet devices, and mobile devices. Please share some examples of apps you programmed following mockup designs when you reach out to us!
3) Must have had experience working with team members and clients remotely in the past
4) Must have availability to communicate during the week at regular business hours (although we are a remote operation, we run in Eastern Standard Time from 9 AM until 7 PM on business days) and ability to begin working within the next few weeks
5) Must be a team player and the ability to accept feedback when it comes to your programming from our partners, designers, fellow developers, and project managers
6) Preferred proficiency with Figma, Google Workspace, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Zoom, and Slack
7) Bonus but not necessary for this available position: You have Full Stack experience, specifically when programming in and with NodeJS, MySQL, or MongoDB; or also have experience with AWS.
8) Most importantly, must love what they do and be excited to help our clients #MakeItAppn®!
Salary commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills; starting at 5k per month.
Please send your information, resume and any other relevant work experience to jobs[at]chopdawg.com.
Since 2009, we've partnered with startups and enterprises around the world to launch 350+ next-generation apps. Our mission is to guide each company and entrepreneur that approaches us towards the right game plan for their venture's long-term success.
Experts in digital product design, development and strategy, we offer set-rate pricing with dedicated project management to form a partnership businesses can rely on. Over the last decade, Chop Dawg's passionate, remote-first US team has partnered with major brands like Siemens, Mister Softee, Wawa, LA Gear, Six Flags Great Adventure, Choice Home Warranty and countless startups to craft immersive digital experiences that put the end user first, and transform their business. Let's Make It App’n!®
Our Website: www.chopdawg.com