Christopher M. Carr, Director
Summer Heath/Personal Fitness - Band
- Participation in Marching Band allows you to enroll in the Google Classroom for Health and earns you credit for PE.
- Enroll in the Band Health Google Classroom • a04psd
- Completion of the Google Classroom Course is due by Thanksgiving Break
- Students register as part of the Health Class for the eADAP through GA DDS
- Click on Student Registration, Click “Continue”, Select “Other” and fill out the required information. The last 4 digits of your SSN are required by the DDS for registration.
- Please use your @trojanstudent.net e-mail for registration.
- Registration will e-mail you a login with a password. Use this to access the eADAP program and complete the coursework. (Approx. 4 hours but can be completed in multiple sessions. The website will save your work and allow you to work on it incrementally).
- Once completed, print a copy of your certificate and deliver to Mr. Carr. Please complete this during the month of June.
- Completion of the eADAP program is required to receive Health Credit.
- Once you have completed the eADAP program and the 9 units tests on the Google Classroom you are finished with Health and will receive both Health and PE Credit for participating in Marching Band.
- Failure to participate in marching band, complete eADAP, or complete the 9 unit tests will result in having to enroll in the class in person for the next school year.
101 Ben Scott Boulevard ● Carrollton, Georgia 30117
P: 770.834.7726 ● F: 770.832.2836