Allen Distinguished Educators DIY Guides/Grants
- DIY guides for great lessons; grant opportunities
Arduino Simulator- Electronics @ Autodesk Circuits
(Recently moved to Tinkercad)
- Build, code, and run a simulation of an Arduino project. This site is great if you can’t afford Arduinos, want kids to practice before they use the real thing, or need an alternate station for times when supplies are limited.
Arduino Software, Community, & Education Resources
- Download the Arduino IDE here, or use the web editor. This is also a great source of support, forums, tutorials, and more.
Hour of Code, Unplugged Activities, & More
- Unplugged activities, Hour of Code tools, and entire coding courses. Great stuff!
- More about the Arduino-based circuit playground used in the Code.org CS Discoveries curriculum!
Ozobot Lesson Plans
SparkFun Electronics (retailer)
- This is the source for the Inventor’s Kit we used in the playground and a great source for all sorts of electronics gear!
Sphero Lesson Plans
- For all the folks who were looking for a simpler way to explore circuits or a faster circuit project, squishy circuits may be your answer! It has to be great fun; you get to use playdough! Buy a kit or assemble your own for savings: