Puzzle Fighters tournament ruleset
- All matches are to be done at Max Levels
- Swiss rounds are played in BO5 (First to three) day by day.
- Players have 24h to complete their rounds. Failure to complete the round in time will be accounted a set loss or disqualification within the tournament (case by case basis).
- Finals (Day 2, Double Elimination) are played in BO9 (First to five).
- If a player no-shows 10 min after the match is called, he will be disqualified from the set.
- Communication must be made through our Discord server!
- If you disconnect at the start of your match, you are allowed to restart it.
- If you disconnect mid-match, the player with the lowest upload and download
speed will lose the game (Speedtest).
▪ The characters are chosen in the following order:
▪ Winner is locked into his team.
▪ Loser picks a new Team if desired.
▪ Repeat Counter-picks step if the match goes to another game.