Calvary by the Sea
All are Welcome
- ANGEL NETWORK CHARITIES Donations through “The Whale” at Sunday Worship are greatly appreciated. To offer your time and assistance to the group contact our Manager, Susan Sanger at AngelNetworkCharities@gmail.com or check us out at www.angelnetworkcharities.org
- BIBLE STUDY CLASS Please come and join Pastor David Barber at his weekly Bible Study. These classes are held every Thursday at 1:30 pm in the Hawaii Kai Retirement Center, 3rd floor, Phase 2 building. Please call the church office at 377-5477 for more information. Schedule may occasionally change.
- CALVARY IN THE SEA (CITS) Join in caring for our beautiful bay and ocean front by removing invasive species of seaweed while learning about our reefs. Contact Michael at 808-312-0859.
- GLOBAL MISSIONS TEAM For more information on Global Missions Committee Meetings, contact Ted Hsia, 597-1452, TedHsia@gmail.com.
- HULA for experienced dancers Join with instructors permission Liko Cooke at 384-6320 Tuesday from 7:00pm—8:30pm at the Sanctuary.
- KE ALA OLA Our focus is to support one another in living a holistically healthy life so that by God's Grace we have the strength and vitality to be a blessing to others. Wellness is realized by balancing a range of factors called The 10 Commitments. We meet at fellowship events and communicate through a closed Facebook group to learn, share, and care for one another. Anyone is welcome to join, contact Kaui Lucas at 282-2007.
- MINDFUL BRAINDANCE Join Pulelehua every Wednesday from 5:00pm-6:00pm on the oceanside Sanctuary lawn. www.kaleidoscopinghearts.com for more info
- STEPHEN MINISTERS are trained to provide confidential, one-on-one listening, prayer, and support. If you would like a Stephen Minister to support and help you carry your burden or if you are interested in serving as a Stephen Minister, please contact Pastor David or John Travis at 371-2557.
- YOGA BY THE SEA Expand your physical, mental and spiritual horizons through Maya Yoga. Classes are offered Wednesday evenings at 6:45 pm and Saturday mornings at 8:30 at Tim Sprowls house. You will be guided by certified yoga teacher Martha Staff. Maya Yoga blends mindfulness, alignment and flow in an accessible and gentle style. Open to all ages, no previous experience required. First class free, subsequent classes are by donation to support CBTS and Angel Network. For further information call 372-1280.
- ZUMBA BY THE SEA Join fitness instructor, Brenda Molina, at Zumba by the Sea. Classes are held each Thursday at 6:15 pm on the oceanfront lawn (weather permitting). Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness, great for all fitness levels. Wear appropriate workout attire, bring water and a workout towel. Classes are FREE but donations are graciously accepted and benefit Angel Network Charities and Calvary By The Sea! Call/text Brenda at 675-8801 if you are interested in trying this fun and exhilarating class!