Android Pay Rewards: Tap 3x for a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts Card
Terms and Conditions
The “Android Pay Rewards: Tap 3x for a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts Card ” promotion (“Promotion”) is open to US residents aged 18+ who qualify for the $5 Dunkin’ Donuts Card (“Reward”) by making 3 qualifying payments within 30 days of applying promo code “DUNKIN” in the Android Pay app. Promotion enrollment dates are 10/02/2017 – 11/04/2017. One Dunkin’ Donuts gift card with $5 credit only per participant and valid in US only. Credits available while supplies last. Limited quantities. Participants must first register a payment card using Android Pay on their device. See complete details below. Rewards are subject to the Dunkin’ Donuts Cards Terms.
Sponsor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that you accept these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- The Promotion is open to eligible users who have activated a payment card on Android Pay and applied the promo code “DUNKIN” within the Android Pay app any time from 12:01 AM on October 2, 2017 through 11:59 pm on November 4, 2017 (all times Eastern) (collectively, these steps constitute “Enrollment”). Users can enter promo codes by selecting the menu in the top right corner of the app, selecting “Enter promo code,” and entering the above code when prompted.
- You must be aged 18 or above to enter the Promotion.
- You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia (Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other US and foreign territories and possessions are excluded), and currently physically located and residing therein in order to enter the Promotion.
- If a participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to submitting any personally identifiable information. In Alabama or Nebraska, a minor is defined as a resident of such state who is under nineteen (19) years of age; in Mississippi, a minor is defined as a resident of such state who is under twenty one (21) years of age
Earning your Reward
- Rewards are strictly subject to availability. The Sponsor reserves the right to end the Promotion early if it has given away all of the Rewards.
- Only one Reward may be earned per participant.
- To earn a Reward, you must use Android Pay to make 3 qualifying purchases within 30 days of Enrollment.
- Purchases only qualify and count towards your 3 qualifying purchases if made at in-store contactless payment terminals that accept payment via Android Pay. Online or in-app purchases using Android Pay do not count towards your three qualifying purchases.
- Maximum 1 qualifying purchase per day will count towards your 3 qualifying purchases.
- Purchases in excess of the stated limits will be disqualified. Submission of proof of a qualifying purchases will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt or participation in the Promotion.
- Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of qualifying purchases by using multiple/different email addresses, or multiple Google Accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, will void the participant’s purchases for purposes of the Promotion, and the participant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Any attempted form of participation into this Promotion other than as described herein is void.
- Final eligibility for the award of any Reward is subject to eligibility verification.
- If you have earned a Reward, you will receive a notification telling you so.
- Rewards are determined solely in Sponsor’s sole discretion and may include, but are not limited to, one Dunkin’ Donuts Card with a $5 credit
- You must claim your Reward by saving it to your Android Pay account within 30 days earning the Reward.
- You can redeem your Reward at the register by having the cashier scan the QR code shown on the Reward.
- Rewards are subject to the Dunkin’ Donuts Cards Terms.
- Rewards are non-transferable.
- You must have Android Pay installed on an NFC-enabled Android devices running KitKat 4.4+.
- Internet access on a compatible device is required for Android Pay.
- Android Pay is only compatible with certain credit and debit cards from selected banks. You can read the full list of compatible cards and banks here.
- Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply.
Other important information
- The Sponsor may deem a purchase void, stop you from entering/continuing to participate in this Promotion, or stop you from redeeming any Reward if it considers, in its reasonable opinion, that you are acting contrary to these Terms or are abusing the Promotion in any way (including, but not limited to, setting up accounts with multiple email addresses or if you provide false information during sign up).
- The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel, change, or replace the Promotion (including the alteration of the Reward) due to any reason outside its reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties
IN NO EVENT WILL GOOGLE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR FOR ANY ACTION OR OMISSION MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IN THESE RULES AND IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES AWARDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of California without regard to the conflict of laws provision.