ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE PUBLISHED DAILY; MOST RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE LISTED FIRST.
Thursday, Aug. 23, 2018:
- All students that are currently taking art classes, please remember your art fees.
- There will be a meeting today in Miss. Brown’s room for those interested in helping at the Relay for Life Pink Game.
- The JFK’s 1st soup kitchen of the year is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018 at the St. Vincent DePaul dining hall. Interested students should sign up in the office as soon as possible. Questions should be directed to Mr. Boyle.
- There will be a MedPREP informational meeting today at 6:00 pm in the Shoaf Conference Room for all 9th and 10th grade students and their parents who are interested in the program. Any 9th and 10th grade students who are interested in a future career in healthcare are strongly encouraged to join MedPREP. Applications are available in the office or see Mrs. Judi LaPolla with questions.
- All sports pictures are available in the office. Please stop in during the day to pick these up.
- Congratulations to the boys Golf Team on their victory over Cardinal Mooney and Ursuline in the first leg of the Catholic Cup Tri Match Series. Gannon Fridley led the way with a 36 followed by Jimmy Graham who shot a 37.