Vendor Terms and Conditions:
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below before submitting your application.
- I understand and agree that as a vendor, my products/services, table, displays, staff and likeness may be photographed. I further agree to allow these photos to be used in perpetuity by New Craft Coalition for promotional purposes.
- I understand that my booth must be completely set up when the doors open at 4pm on the Friday and that I (or my staff) must be present in the booth the entire duration of the show and agree that I will not “tear down” until 6pm on the final day of the show.
- I understand that I may not share or sublet my table without the permission from New Craft Coalition.
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities, insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell my products or offer food sampling at the marketplace.
- I understand that any photos and logos I submit as a part of the application process may be used on promotional materials for the event both in print and on social media/on the New Craft Coalition website.
- I understand that if I am accepted to the show, pay the table fee and then do not show up to the show, that it may affect acceptance to future events.
- I understand that I am legally liable for any negative consequences resulting from the use, purchase or consumption of my products.
- I understand that the producers of New Craft Coalition will not be held liable for any damages that occur while on the premises, in transit or in storage, nor for any loss, theft, or other damage to the vendor’s property, or injury to vendor’s personnel, caused by the public, other vendors, contractors, volunteers or any third party. I release from and indemnify the producers of New Craft Coalition against any liabilities in respect to any loss or damage to the merchandise or any other property, for any expenses incurred, and for any accidents, damages or theft.
- Further, I understand and agree that producers of New Craft Coalition are not legally liable for any merchandise, behaviour or equipment and therefore cannot be held responsible for any negative consequence resulting from a vendor's participation in the show.
- The event producers reserve the right to restrict any vendor's participation at any time.
- I understand that full vendor fees are due upon final acceptance & are non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payment must be paid via e-transfer, credit card or cheque (note: if paying by cheque or credit card there will be a service fee of 3%) and it must be paid within 15 days of vendor’s acceptance to the show. If full payment is not received within the timeline I understand that I will automatically forfeit my spot at the show and my $100 deposit.
- I understand that any other costs involved are the responsibility of the vendor, including but not limited to materials for packaging and delivery of merchandise, accommodation, transport, insurance, and other costs that are needed to participate in New Craft Coalition.
- New Craft Coalition is not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control, and cannot be held liable for unexpected or uncontrollable events. In the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled, New Craft Coalition does not provide any compensation for loss of income.
* New Craft Coalition is a trade name of 2159462 Alberta Ltd. For the purposes of this document, any mention of New Craft Coalition also refers to 2159462 Alberta Ltd.