Dear I4C K-12 Outreach Families,
- Follow the link to Create an Associate Account: https://identity.umd.edu/id/associate/registration
- Complete the Associate Account Registration information, then click the "Submit" button.
- Be sure to use your (parent or guardian) name not your child’s name
- Please use the parent or guardian email address we have on file for your child
- Each child will need their own account which means parents or guardians will have to use multiple email addresses for children in the same household
- email email@example.com your confirmation page from UMD with your child’s name and summer program
- On the next page, you will confirm your login ID.
- Change the Drop-down to "Yes" and then click "Accept."
- After you click "Accept," you will receive an email stating that you have created an Associate Account:
- Click the link in the email to activate your account and to create a password.
- Create a password according to the Password Requirements listed on the right side of the page, then click Update Password.
- Log into http://elms.umd.edu/
- Navigate to Account (on the left side of your screen) and update the name on the account to the child’s name by clicking edit profile: https://umd.instructure.com/profile
- After you confirm your ELMS account, you will receive an email confirmation within 5 days of your successful enrollment in the course.
If you have any questions or concerns with this process, you can contact the Help Desk at 301-405-1500.