Resources for Using Google Meet
Google Meet Support - on this site, there is a wealth of resources covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Meet
- Starting and Joining Video Meetings
- Things to do during the Meet
Meet Features and Tutorials
- Instructors - Start a Video Meet Start a meeting from a browser, a mobile phone, a Gmail, a Google Calendar event that includes a video meeting link, and more.
- Note: Before you start a video meeting, make sure that your meeting and device meet the requirements for Meet.
- Learners - Join a Video Meet
- Recording: Record sessions, then archive or submit as assignment videos.
- Presenting: Share an application or additional resource through your desktop.
- Send Chat Messages: You can send messages during a meeting to the other video call guests from a computer or mobile device.
- Annotation Tools: Show & annotate content during live sessions.
- Screen Layouts:: switches the layout in a video meeting to display the most active content and participants.
- Closed Captions: You can make it easier to follow what’s being said in meetings by turning on captions, which show text of the conversation.