1. Follow the link and make sure you’re logged in on YouTube
2. Click New live event
3. In Basic info
4. In Advanced settings
5. Press Go live now
6. Press OK here
7. There will appear a new window. Go to settings to make sure the camera and microphone are chosen right.
8. These are two buttons to turn on/off camera and microphone. When they’re red it means they’re off. So make sure the camera and mic are on when you’re live.
9. The most important thing then is to:
This is going to be Link1
10. To let people join you live click "invite people" in the top menu and copy the link.
11. The last thing is to press Start broadcast. Until then you’re offline.
And now you’re online!
12. If you plan broadcasts in advance and not right before the event, you will able to find all your planned events here - https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events.
Click Start Hangout On Air and start streaming.
13. To place the links to your Evening Meeting click PLACE THE LINKS in the chat room (it's on the left with other buttons), paste your links and save them. Refresh the page after that.
Link 1 - Youtube (SWF)
Link 2 - URL for Hangouts/a broadcast or a playlist
14. To place the links to your Business Games Circles:
1 - click EVENT PAGE in the chat room of your group.
2 - click Business Games (in Group events block)
3 - get to the list of Business Games Circles with Edit button on them. You need to place a separate set of links in each Circle.
4 - click Edit on each Circle one by one, open the Broadcast & Video tab, place the links as shown in the screenshot, and save the event.
Make sure that Youtube/Hangouts is chosen in the field Broadcasting platform.
5 - After saving the event click Go to the broadcasting room where you will meet the students of this Circle
15. Students can join a broadcast by clicking To the Live Stream button in the chat room.